- 5,400 linear feet to 6,500 of shoreline depending upon the water levels at the time.
- We are about 11 acres with a west lobe, a connecting channel and east lobe.
- Each of the 3 sections of the lake have some unique challenges with respect to management over the past 5 decades.
- In the 80's and 90's serious efforts went into keep the invasive narrow leaf cattails from taking over.
- Still that experience left us with an accelerating and unnatural build up of organic mass which threatens the lake.
- The buildup is a process that should take thousands of years, but we've been able to measure the decline in water level in decades.
- The lake and its associated ecosystem needs our help.